Current Opportunities to Serve with New Hope Community Church
Ministry Team opportunities are unpaid jobs and positions that serve to minister in and through the church in various capacities.
- Worship Team – Currently, we have a desire to deepen our bench of vocalists and instrumentalists for our Sunday worship team. Guitar, bass, keyboards, drums, vocals – if you have experience, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact Mary Poling at email@example.com.
- A/V Team – Our goal is to craft a compelling Sunday morning worship experience that is also livestreamed to those choosing to worship from home. This will require a trained A/V team. If you’d be interested in serving, please contact Dan Holoski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Housechurch Leader – It is our belief that small groups (we call them housechurches) are vital to the life of a healthy church. It is also our belief that these groups are best led by volunteers who serve as lay pastors who are responsible for gathering, scheduling, and teaching a particular group. Such leaders will receive training from the Lead Pastor but are given significant latitude to their group’s content and structure. Please contact Pastor Joe Miller for details at email@example.com.
Staff opportunities are paid positions that serve to equip those on the Ministry Team.
- Worship Associate – We are currently looking for the right individual to serve as our next Worship Associate. This individual must possess excellent skills in music but must also be talented in contemporary worship arts. Our Worship Associates work with the Lead Pastor to develop the Sunday worship experience from week to week. Ideal candidates would also be competent in sound engineering. Office hours are flexible for this part-time position. Contact Pastor Joe Miller for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children’s Ministry Director – We are currently looking for an individual to serve as our Director of Children’s Ministry. This individual would be responsible for serving families by crafting ministry environments for kids from birth through elementary school. Because of the current challenges of ministry in this season of Covid-19, the proper candidate would also possess a desire to “think outside the box” in order to help serve families in this peculiar time. Office hours are flexible for this part-time position. Contact Pastor Joe Miller for more information at email@example.com.